Highfield Level 3 Award in Food Safety in Catering and Manufacturing (RQF)
15th August @ 9:15 am - 16th August @ 4:30 pm| £395.00
Level 3 Food Safety Course Dates – 15 & 16 August – Via Zoom – Live Training
Overview and Benefits
Become qualified with an accredited level 3 food hygiene certificate with Sylvia Anderson who is a subject matter expert for food safety with Highfield Qualifications.
Proud to state we have a 99% pass rate with 80% students achieving a Distinction in their food safety level 3 exams.
Our award-winning Highfield level 3 food safety course in catering and manufacturing is delivered over two days and has been specifically developed by subject matter experts for those working in hospitality and manufacturing.
Suitable for senior chefs, managers, supervisors and anyone else with a responsibility for maintaining high standards of food safety and hygiene.
The course takes a practical approach in how to implement and maintain high standards of food hygiene and safety to protect consumers from harm and help the food business operator comply with existing and up to date legislation.
Training will provide the student with a thorough understanding in how to identify and control common food safety hazards and manage an effective food safety management system based on the principles of HACCP. Our course content is also relevant to current food safety legislation and industry best practice.
This engaging and highly interactive course is delivered by award-winning food safety trainer Sylvia Anderson who has won over 25 business awards for training and development.
The student is awarded an accredited (RQF) level 3 food safety certificate upon passing the multiple-choice examination.
Course Key Topics
- An introduction to food safety and latest updates
- Common food poisoning and foodborne illnesses
- Cross contamination
- Food safety hazards and control measures
- Supervising personal hygiene
- Safe storage and temperature control of food products and raw materials
- Food spoilage and preservation
- The design & construction of food premises and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Pest management
- Supervision of food safety
- HACCP and food safety management systems
- Food safety training and coaching
- Implementing and maintaining a positive food safety culture
- Food safety legislation
Awarding Body: Highfield Qualifications
Course Duration: 16 hours guided learning (2 days) plus exam
Assessment: This qualification is assessed by an end-of-course 90 minute 45 question multiple choice exam paper achieving 27/45 60% pass mark (36/45 Distinction)