Level 4 Award in Management for Food Manufacturing
6th January @ 9:30 am - 3rd February @ 4:30 pm| £795.00
Our Level 4 food safety and hygiene training course is delivered over 5 days and has been developed by subject matter experts for those in working food catering, manufacturing or retail. It is suitable for catering managers, food production managers, technical managers, auditors and anyone else who has a responsibility for managing food safety.
The candidate will gain essential knowledge in how to effectively implement and maintain an effective food safety management system, promote a positive food safety culture and comply with current food safety legislation.
Course materials include a comprehensive level 4 food safety and hygiene management textbook, course workbook and detailed handouts.
- An introduction to food safety
- Foodborne diseases and food poisoning
- Food contamination and control
- Safe storage and temperature control
- Food spoilage and preservation
- The management of personal hygiene for food handlers
- The design and construction of a food premises and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfections methods
- Integrated pest control
- Food safety management systems and HACCP
- Essential auditing skills
- The role and responsibilities of the manager
- Food safety culture
This qualification is assessed through a two-part examination.
- Part one is a 30-question multiple-choice examination.
- Part two is 15 short written questions (all must be completed)
The candidate must achieve a total of at least 50 marks out of 100 across the two parts of the exam. A Merit will be awarded at 60/100 and a Distinction will be awarded at 70/100. The duration of the examination is 2 ½ hours.
This course will take place over 5 days in January and February:
- Thursday 6th January 2022, 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Thursday 13th January 2022, 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Thursday 20th January 2022, 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Thursday 27th January 2022, 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Thursday 3rd February 2022, 9:30am – 4:30pm