The Level 3 Food Safety eLearning course is an ideal for those staff members working in at a supervisory role in a catering or retail food-related workplace including managers and chefs. It can also be used as refresher training.
The course content has been written by leading experts in the field of food safety and learners will cover the following topics:
- Contamination hazards
- Multiplication and survival hazards
- Food spoilage and food-borne illness
- Control measures
- People, premises and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- From purchase to service
- Your role as a manager/supervisor
- Legal requirements
- Training requirements
- Effective training
- Delegation and motivation
- HACCP and food safety
- Implementing HACCP
- Conducting a hazard analysis
- From CCPs to corrective actions
- Verification and documentation
This e-learning course is for use as a self-study training package for all managers and supervisors in your business. Satisfying
Level 3 and refresher training requirements without the need to attend a three-day, classroom training course, this course is available online and enables you to monitor, manage and record training activity.
This course includes a number of key features that will benefit the learner:
- Content suitable for the learner to go on and achieve Level 3 Food Safety accredited qualification in a class-room awarded by HABC, REHIS, CIEH and RSPH
- Interactive content and exercises based on real-life scenarios
- Assessments included at the end of every module; and
- Interactive video refresher session.
Highfield eLearning makes the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our eLearning uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive 3D scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
It is really simple. Once you have selected your eLearning course just click Book Now (discounts are available for multiple purchases). Complete our secure online booking and payment system. You will receive an email receipt. You will then receive your log-in details via email from Highfield with a link to enable you to complete your course. Once you have undertaken all the modules you will be able to print off your Certificate of Completion.
If you want to purchase a number of Licences and act as an administrator and control the distribution of Licences for your business, please give us a call and we can discuss all the different options available.
Each Level 1 course is designed to give a minimum of three hours of learning.
Each Level 2 course is designed to give a minimum of six hours of learning.
Each course you buy is in the form of a Licence and each licence lasts for a full year from the date of purchase.
Each course enables you to print a digital certificate of completion from Highfield.
You can have your own administrator log-in if you buy your licences in bulk. You can then manage your learners progress and print off digital certificates to go into your HR or HACCP Folder.
We provide price breaks on all our eLearning courses based on the total number of licences you purchase. Each licence is valid for 1 full year so buying in bulk can save you a significant amount.