This First Aid course providers learners with an introduction to first aid at work to support your Appointed First Aider within your workplace. This course does not replace the Accredited 3 day Classroom Level 3 First Aid at Work Certificate which the HSE recommend every business provides.
The course content has been written by leading experts in the field of first aid and learners will cover the following topics:
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of a first-aider
- Assessing an incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty
- Recognising and assisting a choke casualty
- Managing a casualty – external bleeding and shock
- Managing a casualty – minor injury
- Conducting a secondary survey
- Administering first aid to a casualty with injuries to their bones
- Administering first aid to a casualty with head and spinal injuries
- Administering first aid to a casualty with suspected chest injuries
- Administering first aid to a casualty with burns or eye injuries
- Administering first aid to a casualty with sudden poisoning or anaphylaxis
- Administering first aid to a casualty with a major illness
Those purchasing this e-learning course will also receive a free electronic copy of Highfield International’s First Aid at Work book in PDF format
It is expected that Learners will take approximately 6 hours to complete the 13 modules written specifically to cover the knowledge element of the Level 3 First Aid at Work course. Learners will receive a HABC Certificate upon completion of the course, which they can use as evidence of having completed the first part of a blended-learning programme that contributes to them achieving the Accredited qualification, Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work.
Highfield eLearning makes the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our eLearning uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive 3D scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
It is really simple. Once you have selected your eLearning course just click Book Now (discounts are available for multiple purchases). Complete our secure online booking and payment system. You will receive an email receipt. You will then receive your log-in details via email from Highfield with a link to enable you to complete your course. Once you have undertaken all the modules you will be able to print off your Certificate of Completion.
If you want to purchase a number of Licences and act as an administrator and control the distribution of Licences for your business, please give us a call and we can discuss all the different options available.
Each Level 1 course is designed to give a minimum of three hours of learning.
Each Level 2 course is designed to give a minimum of six hours of learning.
Each course you buy is in the form of a Licence and each licence lasts for a full year from the date of purchase.
Each course enables you to print a digital certificate of completion from Highfield.
You can have your own administrator log-in if you buy your licences in bulk. You can then manage your learners progress and print off digital certificates to go into your HR or HACCP Folder.
Licence is valid for 1 full year so buying in bulk can save you a significant amount. See our Pricing Below. Once you have purchased your licences your bulk discount will show in your basket.
|Number of licenses||Price|
|2 to 9||£10|
Licence is valid for 1 full year so buying in bulk can save you a significant amount.