AWARD WINNING FOOD HYGIENE AND HEALTH AND SAFETY SOLUTIONS FOR BUSINESSES
Sylvia A Consultancy is an award-winning training and consultancy company based in Wimbledon, London working nationally throughout the UK and internationally. We deliver an extensive range of accredited training courses in all levels of Food Safety, HACCP, Allergens, Nutrition and Health, Health and Safety, First Aid, Fire Safety, Licensing, Train the Trainer, Customer Service and Audit Inspection
Our clients include high profiled restaurants, luxury hotel brands, bars, clubs, nightclubs, restaurant groups, contract caterers, pubs, supermarkets, private banking, hospitals, nurseries, schools, colleges, universities, health care providers, care homes, food manufacturers, pop up restaurants, cafes and blue-chip companies.
Why Choose Us?
- Sylvia A Consultancy is run by Sylvia Anderson who is the Food Hygiene Expert for TV – BBC1 Watchdog, ITV, Channel Four and BBC Radio. Sylvia is a guest speaker for the Guardian Masterclasses
- Winners for Merton Best Business Awards, FSB Awards and The Society of Food Hygiene and Technology (SOFHT) Awards.
- 98% pass rate first time, translators in different languages.
- Our students achieve Distinctions in the Level 3 and Level 4 Food Safety & Health & Safety courses.
- We use different learning methods to make the topic come to life which generate great feedback and exam results from our clients.
- Our training courses are packed full of exercises, games, videos, quizzes and real-life examples from our experienced trainers to develop competency in the workplace to ensure they have the skills and experience to do their job once the training is completed.
- All our qualified experienced trainers have a hands-on practical experience to deliver and teach practical solutions with a motivated approach.
- All our in-house courses are bespoke & tailored to the specifics of your on-site food safety and health & safety controls ensuring the content is appropriate and important.
We also offer eLearning, food hygiene and health and safety audits, HACCP and policy development, risk assessments, deal with alleged food poisoning cases, food allergen advice or just general advice on how to improve your food hygiene rating from our food hygiene expert – our services can all be customised to your requirements and budget.
Our professional award-winning consultants work with your business to develop compliant safety solutions to protect your company’s reputation together with the safety and well-being of both your customers and your staff. We work very closely with you to ensure you are operating within the latest legislation and regulations.
Sylvia and her team are great training providers. They are flexible and accommodating; making the process of booking and organising courses a breeze. Our people thoroughly enjoy the courses which in turn, leads to high pass rates. A great bunch of people that deliver results!
What we like about Sylvia herself is her style of training. With Sylvia’s background in hospitality, the courses are more engaging and help my chefs really gain the confidence on how to do their job in a busy kitchen safely. We would not hesitate to recommend Sylvia and her team.
Sylvia and her team are passionate in what they do. They are absolutely invaluable to us delivering monthly Group Food Safety and Health & Safety training to extremely high standards, ensuring our prestigious restaurants work within a framework that our customers expect.